B9 Brake Fluid Exchange Machine
For more information about this machine, please contact us here: email@example.com
- Super effective equipment, it only requires one person for the operation.
- Contains a vacuum pump and an electric motor
- The vacuum pump provides pneumatic power (The machine needs to be connected to the shop air compressor) to extract the brake fluid.
- The electric motor allows the machine to be connected to 12V (Need to connect the machine to the vehicle's battery) to fill brake fluid.
- By having an electric motor for filling the brake fluid, it provides a constant and guaranteed flow, which allows it to be used to fill any type of brake system, be it traditional, ABS, ESP, EDS, SBC, etc.
- Suction and filling occur at the same time, allowing brake fluid change on all 4 wheels in less than 15 minutes.
- 2 crystal-clear transparent tanks of 2 Liters each, which allows you to compare the quality of the extracted brake fluid and the brake fluid to be filled.
- The tanks support any type of brake fluid, whether DOT3, DOT4, DOT5, DOT5.1 and their variants including CLASS VI, among others.
- The tanks have a special construction that prevents them from turning dark or yellowish over time, ensuring that they are always transparent to guarantee an adequate comparison between the liquids extracted and those to be filled.
- 10-liter tank to drain the extracted brake fluid. Allowing faster continuous work.
- 1cm deep basket at the base of the two transparent tanks, to place tools to use while the service is carried out and are within a comfortable reach.
- Front doors with compartments for storage of tools, adapters, and other products to use at the time of service.
Optional adapter sets: