9CL-10912-Inner Tie Rod Tool (28 – 35 mm)
- To remove fast and easily worn axial joint on tie rod ends and install new tie rods with a 27 mm spanner or 1/2’’DR.
- Special inner head design auto-grips axial joint firmly by turning clockwise and anti-clockwise.
- Knurled handle for stronger grip.
- Application: range Ø28 – Ø35 mm, mainly for European and Japanese small cars (less than 2,000 cc).
- Stock Ref. No. 9CL-1109122
1. Remove the cotter pin on tie rod end.
2. Insert the tie rod through the hollow body of the tool.
3. Ensure the rolling wheels grip the tie rod securely.
4. Use a spanner or a 1/2”DR ratchet to turn anticlockwise for removal.
NOTE: DO NOT use an impact tool to operate this tool.
Insert a new tie rod through the hollow body of the tool.
Use a spanner or a 1/2”DR ratchet and turn clockwise for installation. Put a cotter pin on the tie rod end.